This year for the 4th of July we were invited to go to the Hollywood Bowl for a concert and fireworks with some of our fellow UCLA friends. This is the first time that either Mitchell or I have been to the Hollywood Bowl and despite the traffic, it didn't disappoint. We decided to take the park and ride bus so we wouldn't have to deal with driving and finding parking. Unfortunately, there was an accident on the freeway right by the Hollywood Bowl so it took us nearly TWO hours to get there so we missed the first 20 minutes of the concert. I was more than okay with this because it was classical music concert which is definitely not my favorite genre of music. But, the finale of the concert was fireworks to the Hallelujah Chorus - AWESOME!! It was only ten minutes long, but it was AMAZING!! It is definitely a place we would like to go back to and next time maybe we will bring a picnic. P.S. sorry about the quality of pictures - I tried to get a picture of the Hollywood sign, but it didn't work.

No comments:
Post a Comment